Copaiba Softgels contain Copaiba essential oil, which is produced from the resin of Brazilian Copaifera Lansdorfii.
Copaiba oil has traditionally been used in Western Herbal medicine to support general health & wellbeing, urinary tract health and to relieve burning sensation upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis.
It is also used in traditional Western herbal medicine to clear respiratory tract mucous and reduce bronchial mucous congestion.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Reduce or relieve bronchial mucous congestion
- Relieve burning sensation upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis
- Support urinary tract health
- Maintain/support waste elimination via the mucous membranes
• Vegetarian soft gels
• Carrageenan free
Directions for Use
Do not use if inner foil liner is missing or broken. Store below 25°C.